Chiropractic care at The Live Well Centre, in Kingston, is unique and comprehensive. You get the most advanced techniques and evidence-based forms of chiropractic care by experienced and well-trained doctors of chiropractic. Dr. Pain and Dr. Gifford bring fifteen years of experience as chiropractors in Kingston, using cutting edge technology and methods to get you better, fast and efficiently.
A healthy, mobile and aligned spine allows you to stay active and productive.
Proper movement is essential for life!
Reduce Foot Pain With Custom Orthotics From The Live Well Centre!
Most foot pain is caused by poor mechanics.
Orthotics can correct bad mechanics, and eliminate pain.
Like the foundation of a house, your feet support the weight of everything above them. When a small problem develops in your feet, that change affects the way you walk and stand. This leads to more serious problems in the future.
Our functional fitness assessment is a necessity for anyone, from clients looking to begin exercising, athletes recovering from an injury, or someone wanting to get the most of their current fitness regime.
For a fun, challenging and great way to get in shape, join one of our Functional Fit or Cross Fit exercise classes!
Whether you want to lose weight, get stronger, recover from an injury, strengthen your core or simply get fitter, than we have the program and expertise for you.
Theralase therapeutic laser treatments provide patients with a safe, effective and painless therapy that uses the body’s own natural healing systems to relieve pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration.
Compared to other lasers in the industry, Theralase is among the best. This laser penetrates further, heals faster, and relieves your suffering; sometimes after only minutes of treatment.
A healthy lifestyle demands a healthy physique. Physiotherapy is a form of therapy focused on evaluating, restoring and maintaining physical function of the body. Our Physical Therapist, Jennifer Kates, is trained to treat physical injuries and educate patients on prevention.
Anyone can benefit from physiotherapy whether you are living with a chronic illness, recovering from a work injury or strained from sports.
Pregnancy & Prenatal Care
The benefits of chiropractic care for pregnant women include:
- Ensuring you maintain a healthy pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Easing nausea symptoms.
- Decreasing time in labor and delivery.
- Reducing back, neck and joint pain that can develop during pregnancy.
- Reducing the need for a cesarean delivery.
Dr.Laura Gifford also works closely with women prior to pregnancy to ensure their immune and nervous system are functioning optimally for a healthy pregnancy.
- 08 May 20145 Benefits of Massage Therapy1. Body Awareness Massage therapy can bring about body awareness. You will feel areas of tension and...
- 05 Mar 2013Fighting SAD in the WinterThanks goodness it is January! You might be saying, "The coldest month of the year - is that somethi...
- 05 Oct 2012Eyes on the Horizon: Suboccipitals, Posture, and HeadachesIf you suffer from tension headaches and migraines, you are likely aware that they can be exacerbate...