Why Massage Therapy
From Back Pain to Stress Relief
Our massage therapists are here to help you with a variety of concerns. Massage Therapy can help alleviate soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stress, muscular overuse, and many chronic pain syndromes. All of our massage therapists are Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) which means they are fully trained and educated in proper therapeutic techniques.
Nowhere else in Kingston, or all of Eastern Ontario, can you receive the health and wellness care that incorporates a full holistic approach. Here at the Live Well Centre a certified fitness trainer is on staff to help you with your specific exercises along with a naturopath to guide you with your diet and inflammation levels. For soft tissue conditions, registered massage therapy is excellent to address muscle tension and injuries. Chiropractors are on staff to treat and direct any spine and joint related injuries and pain, or to help correct any faulty movement patterns.
Whether you choose to only use massage care at The Live Well Centre, or a whole comprehensive approach with all the available services, you will be satisfied that every effort is made to help you regain your health.
Email us at email@example.com
Call at 613-549-0866
Reshape your Health! It has never been easier!
Develop a personalized plan to take your health to the next level! Use the variety of health practitioners from The Live Well Centre to avoid injury and achieve long term health. All of our practitioners continuously upgrade their skills and use the latest technology and evidence-based care to support you in your quest for optimal health.
Have you seen our Fitness Schedule?
Rather than simply treating and masking symptoms, our practitioners will help you get to the root cause of your discomfort or ill-health, so you can manage your condition quickly and effectively.
WHERE CAN WE TAKE YOU?
- Laser TreatmentTheralase therapeutic laser treatments provide patients with a safe, effective and painless therapy that uses the body’s own natural healing systems to relieve pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration.
- Cross Fit
- OrthoticsTheres a big diference between over-the-counter orthotics and custom-made orthotics. We make custom-made orthotics specifically for you, using a cast of your foot. Learn More
- 08 May 20145 Benefits of Massage Therapy1. Body Awareness Massage therapy can bring about body awareness. You will feel areas of tension and...
- 05 Mar 2013Fighting SAD in the WinterThanks goodness it is January! You might be saying, "The coldest month of the year - is that somethi...
- 05 Oct 2012Eyes on the Horizon: Suboccipitals, Posture, and HeadachesIf you suffer from tension headaches and migraines, you are likely aware that they can be exacerbate...